- A work contract of unlimited duration.
- A continuous training plan.
- The opportunity of integrating a leading Service Desk company in Switzerland.
Provide Service Desk support to our various clients
- Provide remote and on-site technical support service to internal clients by providing a single point of contact to report problems or direct inquiries regarding IT related issues in accordance with appropriate standards.
- Analyse user problems through various troubleshooting techniques.
- Log all incidents and escalate them when necessary.
- Solve incidents within appropriate industry standards.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot software, hardware and procedural problems.
- Work to minimise downtime.
- Responsible for day to day logging, tracking, and resolving of customer reported problems or concerns.
- Available immediately.
- An experienced Help Desk/Desktop Support professional with a minimum of 2-3 years in a similar position.
- Customer service oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Native English speaker and fluent in French (minimum C1).
Send us your complete application
Send us your complete application (CV, Work certificates, copies of diplomas and certifications) by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org (reference: Service Desk agent).